As an established freight forwarder, SBA understands that downtime in your production line is not an option.
Product freight forwarding in your industry is time dictated, with delays usually resulting in lost revenues equal to thousands of dollars per hour; especially if critical components are not delivered on time.
For over 40 years, SBA has worked with numerous industrial and manufacturing companies to deliver their finished equipment, supplies and spare parts on time and undamaged. By meeting their demanding shipment schedules, SBA has successfully eliminated freight shipping inefficiencies.
So whether you’re concerned about lean industry profit margins or minimizing downtime, SBA is available to coordinate your most complex and challenging moves in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. As a trusted freight forwarder, our high quality standards and our commitment to service, communication and time constraints ensure that your freight shipping needs are satisfied year-round, anywhere in the world.SBA offers these value-added Industrial/Heavy Machinery freight forwarding services:
- Last Mile Delivery – Inside, Lift Gate, Upstairs Deliveries
- No Size or Weight Restrictions; Consolidations
- VIP/Next Flight Out Services; Door-to-Door
- Exclusive Use Vehicles & Air Charters for added security and mobility of precious cargo
- Secure Warehousing and Storage
- 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week availability, including holidays
- Industrial Freight Forwarding
- Manufacturing Freight Forwarding
- Engineering Freight Forwarding
- Construction Freight Forwarding
- Assembly Plants Freight Forwarding
- Distribution Freight Forwarding
Solve your freight forwarding problems today. Contact Service By Air and we will be pleased to provide integrated freight forwarding services that best meet your specific freight shipping needs.