Since 1972, the SBA network has excelled in customer satisfaction and loyalty by offering a wide range of global logistics solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
The SBA team consists of experienced and dedicated supply chain experts ready to assist you with all of your international freight shipping requirements. Our network surpasses the competition by combining cutting edge technology with the support of skilled professionals both locally and overseas.
SBA is an IATA licensed airfreight forwarder and FMC licensed Ocean Transport Intermediary (OTI). As a certified member of C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism), SBA ensures a more secure and expeditious supply chain process.
Through close working relationships with our partners including our sister company, SBA Consolidators Inc.; a licensed customs broker, as well as our air and sea carriers, SBA customers have full access to a complete range of international supply chain management & logistics solutions including:
Global Logistics Project Management
- Global Freight Forwarding and Documentation
- Multi-modal Transportation (Air, Sea, Rail/Surface)
- Customs Brokerage
- International Import and Export Coordination
- Consolidation and Deconsolidation
- Consular documentation and legalization
- Letter of credit document preparation and presentation services
- Cargo Transport Insurance
- Global Logistics Distribution Management
- Relabeling and repacking
- Sorting/Pick & Pack
Solve your international freight shipping problems today. Contact SBA and we will be happy to discuss your specific needs for global logistics services.