Since 1972, SBA has provided global supply chain management services to a wide range of satisfied customers. We are a dedicated team of highly trained specialists in global logistics, structured to provide our customers with a competitive edge.
SBA offices are staffed with seasoned international freight shipping professionals who specialize in global cargo transportation, documentation, banking services, and complete supply chain management services. These associates are backed by a seasoned staff at our corporate headquarters and overseas by our partner organizations. In addition, as a certified member of C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism), SBA ensures a more secure and expeditious supply chain for its customers.
Through our close working relationships with carriers, licensed OTIs, licensed customs brokers, and other partners, our customers have full access to a full range of global logistics services, including:
- Global Freight Forwarding and Documentation
- Consular documentation and legalization
- Letter of credit document preparation and presentation services
- Customs Brokerage
- International Import and Export Coordination
- Global Freight Management - Multi-modal Transportation
- Global Logistics Distribution Management
- Consolidation and Deconsolidation
- Relabeling and repacking
- Sorting/Pick & Pack
- Global Logistics Project Management
- Cargo Insurance
Solve your international freight shipping problems today. Contact Service By Air and we will be happy to discuss your specific needs for global logistics services.