SBA employs some of the best international transportation experts in the industry within our vast domestic terminal network. And overseas, SBA is committed to aligning ourselves with qualified service agents who share our commitment to aggressive business development and quality customer service. Through our network of international service agents, most of which we have been working with for many years, we offer our customers a wide range of services, including direct door-to-door air and ocean services, as well as consolidation service via air and sea. These services are provided for both import and export consignment.
We believe you benefit from our alliances with like-minded businesses overseas because you are receiving top-quality service from independent companies that value new business and value their relationships with a large company like SBA.
In order to better serve our large international customer base, we joined an ally network called the EcuAir Worldwide Network. EcuAir is a subsidiary of EcuLine, one of the largest NVOCC's in the world. We are the sole USA member of the worldwide EcuAir network. As members we jointly develop business with and handle freight on an exclusive basis with other member companies.
SBA’s membership in the following organizations also benefits our customers:
- Airforwarders Association
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- National Custom Brokers and Forwarders Association of America
- The Shippers Association (NCBFAASA) Our membership in the shippers association allows us access to discounted service contracts with major ocean carriers.